Strategic planning services utilising Critical Path tools. Our specialists are trained in "fast track" techniques to effectively control the projects schedule and costs.
Project management services to develop and maintain the work breakdown structures, project schedules, resource management, EVPM, and associated job specifications.
Project requirements specification services to clearly identify and specify the business requirements.
Critical Path Network Development
Construction, testing and implementation of the project plan on either, time and materials or fixed price basis.
Specialised education services for organisations who require staff to have a detailed working knowledge of the selected project management tool and methodology based on intensive example driven and highly interactive instruction workshops.
Highly focussed seminars targeted at specific products or management levels as well as industry types.
Education courses providing methodology specific or project management specific course based instruction
Project Planning Surveys
Develop and Design surveys across the Corporate Project Portfolio to determine the effectiveness of project management Systems being implemented
PortfolioWe will complete our portfolio shortly
- Defense Experience
- Special Awards
- Cockatoo Dockyard, Oberon refits and Nu Ship Construction
- ASC Collins Class Submarine Construction and Commissioning – Project Director – Construction – (1989 – 2004)
- ANZAC Ship Project for Celciustech, Siemens and Stanilite - Planners and Schedulers Consultancy
- Jindalee Over the Horizon Radar for Telstra Defence Systems
- RAAF - Orion Maintenance at 492 Squadron
- RAAF - HS748 Maintenance at Maintenance Squadron - East Sale Planner and Scheduler
- RAAF - F18A Refurbishment for ARDU at Edinburgh
- RAAF - Hercules C130C and C130H models Maintenance for 503Wing at Richmond
- RAAF - F-111C and R3, R4, R5 Maintenance for 501Wing at Amberley providing Planning and Scheduling
- Army Technology & Engineering Agency – Hi-Port Med Project Planner and Scheduler
- DMO – Air 87 Planner and Scheduler
- ARH –DMO – Tactical Fighter Planner and Scheduler
- Boeing – Earned Value and Project Controls for F-111 Upgrades and Servicing’s
- Apple Macworld Awards for 1985 to 1996 for Best Resource Scheduling Software
- PC Editor’s Award – 1995 Best Project Management Software
- PC World 1996 – Best Resource Management Software
- Australian Submarine Corporation award for major role in success in delivering HMAS Collins on time and budget
RecognitionsMatt Betros - Director of GBA Projects, Senior Project Planner / Cost Controller
- Having known Raf since starting in the Planning & Scheduling field, I can safely say that he practices what he preaches. Raf is methodical and his attention to detail allows clients to gain maximum value from his services. His heavy involvement in the theory and practice of planning and scheduling allows him to train new comers to the field, giving others an opportunity to build their careers in project management. I've worked with Raf on numerous occasions and would quite readily do so again.
- Raf is probably the most grounded and focused of all the programme managers I have ever met. His focus on the real & measured value vs the various perceptive values has always lead me to depend more on the accuracy of his results than anything the fat (X) have to offer. He has something to teach any PM - if they can actually learn! ccw.
- Our Team
- Our History
- Our Vision
Raf DuaDetails about Raf coming soon
Founded in 1978 by a group of Construction, Defence, Oil and Gas, Academic and project management industry professionals, Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company specialising in Project Management, Project Cost Controls and Forensic Delay Analysis.
Since its' founding in 1978, Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd has assisted organisations in the banking, commercial, defence, education, manufacturing, health care, local government, mining, and telecommunications areas to implement and project managed their business objectives.
By improving its own management development process, Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd has evolved an environment based upon critical path methods, earned value performance management, open systems, standards and other third party products to provide a truly coherent project management methodology and quality processes.
Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd.’s use of Micro Planner X-Pert and the other products in the Micro Planner range has improved both productivity and the overall quality of its project systems resulting in cost effective and timely implementation of project management systems and project delivery. Many organisations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong have successfully introduced project management methodologies based upon our experience and software products.
Client investment in project management systems has been protected, through Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd.’s detailed knowledge and experience in specifying and implementing solutions based upon both proprietary as well as, open systems platforms from Digital, Hewlett Packard, Sun, Apple Macintosh, IBM PCs' utilising Unix, MAC OS, DOS, MS- Windows as well as OSF-Motif In conjunction with Micro Planning International, Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd is presently engaged in investing in substantial research and development activities in the project management software systems and methodologies field. These development activities are providing Balmoral Hill Pty Ltd.’s clients with more cost-effective and higher quality project management systems and methodologies.
We provide Project Management Services.
More detail to follow.
Victoria 8004, Australia
Tel: +61 418 53 1111